.::ชุมชนแห่งความบันเทิง ดูซี่รี่ย์ ออนไลน์::.
Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 Anigifclg
Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 Anigifclg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

อ่านการ์ตูนออนไลน์ ดูหนังออนไลน์ ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
ผู้ที่กำลัง online
ผู้ที่ online ทั้งหมด 4 คน :: ลงทะเบียน 0 คน, ซ่อน 0 คน และ 4 ผู้มาเยือน

(ไม่มี)

มีผู้ใช้ online พร้อมกันสูงสุด 316 คน เมื่อ Thu May 27, 2021 4:35 am

Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
espw45
ระดับเซียน
ระดับเซียน
espw45

จำนวนข้อความ : 1183
คะแนนความดี : 5

Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7   Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am

Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 Ghost2hdd

Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 Ghostonhdd1

Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 Ghostonhdd2

Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD ฝังโกสต์ ไว้ที่ C เน้นใช้กะ วิน 7 Ghostonhdd3

Norton Ghost 11.5.1 on HDD by Stranger87 | 4.32MB

You want to backup or restore GHOST Image for your Windows OS , but you don t have or don t want to use Hiren s BootCD , you don t have CD/DVD Optical Drive or you don t have any USB Flash Drive.

But you still want to use Norton Ghost without all , and want to backup or restore Ghost Image from DOS Environment. So How can you?

Today , i will to introduce to you my litle application , its name s Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD For All Windows (+ Windows 7) , and i know you will be surprise!

I will answer you that it s very easy to use Norton Ghost without Hiren s BootCD , without CD/DVD Rom (Optical Drive) and without USB.

Do you believe in that?

I will show you that it can and can by my little application , it s only 4.32MB.

/////////////////

So if you will download , i think you will aske me how to use it? And Now i will guide you how it can be installed.

-------------

You must to install on actived drive and partition
- Normally , system drive and actived partition is C , and you must install on C
- If you use dual boot some Windows OS , you must install my application on Previous Windows , exsample: Windows XP + Windows 7 , you must install on Windows XP.
- After Install successfully , you should reset pc to feel my application.
- Some PC , Laptop using Windows OEM , you will have got a system partition , that will be hide and 100MB volume , you only find it from Disk Manager , and if you still want to use my application , you must unhide that Partition and install to it , or copy some boot file from that partition to Windows Partition and active Windows partition , then you can install my application to Windows Partition.
- My application maynot active on some Windows 7 Cracked by 3rd Party , recommend using Windows licensed.

----------------

PS.

If you have installed my applications , then you don t want to use my application , you can use 2 remove files.

If you have installed on Windows XP , you have to use Remove file for XP and if you have installed on Windows Vista/Windows 7 , you have to use Remove File for Windows Vista/Windows 7.

You only right click on these files , and chose run as administrator , the uninstalling is automatically.

Thanks for using my application!

ปล. ถ้าไม่ใช้ กด Remove_Vista_Win7_Stranger87.exe เพื่อเอาออก

DL: http://www.filesin.com/87F5547956/download.html
สำรอง : Norton Ghost 11.5.1 On HDD By Stranger87 (All Windows - Windows 7).rar - 5.2 MB
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1